Tutorial for Roku Setup And Installation
Do you have a Roku Player? Are you facing problems like to Roku activation, Roku activation link, Enter Roku Code, setup or in installation? Here we are to provide you complete support and guidance related to your Roku player. We have made this tutorial user friendly so that anyone can easily resolve their problems by reading this blog.
About Roku :-
Roku is a US-based electronics company founded in 2002 in California, USA. And their main products are the Sound-Bridge Radio, the RokuSoundBridge, and the Roku Player.
The Roku is basically a digital media player set-top box manufactured by Roku, Inc. The Roku streaming player connects with internet to receives data through a wired or Wi-Fi connection, and the information displayed is a type of output via an audio cable, HDMI cable or a video cable. This compatible device fits with all types of TV sets with required input connections.
Instructions For Activating Roku player :-
● Once you get a Roku player, connect it to the HDMI port of your television with a HDMI cable. The next step is to choose the suitable HDMI input option on your TV set using your television remote. These steps are to establish a physical link between your TV and the Roku player.
● Now, choose the language as per your choice from the given options, and connect your Roku device to the internet through cable or Wi-Fi. By default, the device will get updated with the newest software.
● After this updating process Roku player will restart automatically and the new settings get into action.
● On the next display screen, several options such as You Tube, HBO, ESPN and many other channels will be displayed but they can be only played after the activation of Roku. For activating Roku Player, you need to go to the website Roku.com/link for either entering the Roku code or get your Roku activation code.
● Now you have got your activation code, you can use any device to login such as a computer, laptop or a smart mobile to activate the code online.
● After this, you will be asked for billing and other payment options. You can either insert your desired payment options or skip this step and contact our representatives for the getting support. Hurray!!!!! You have activated your Roku. All that you have to do is to add your preferred channels and start viewing them.
For further inquiries or assistance visit on rokucom.link, feel free to call our support team or chat with our live specialists who are always ready to help you.