How to attach your Roku Express or Roku Express+ using the adhesive strip
Do you want to attach your Roku express or Roku express + using the adhesive strip?
Fine, in this article you will find the complete steps for attaching your Roku express or Roku express + using the adhesive strip. As you all know that adhesive strip is generally used for connecting Roku streaming device to the flat surface. The flat surface includes table, cabinet or even the side of your TV.
It’s very important for all to know that exactly for what purpose the adhesive strip is being used. So, here is the answer to your Question. The main purpose of using adhesive strip is that to make a secure connection between your Roku device and the flat surface. You can also say that adhesive strip is used to securely attach Roku to the flat surface like table/cabinet.
One thing always keeps in mind that it seems better to use only the adhesive strip that comes with the Roku express. Although you can also use other adhesive strips but Roku express adhesive strip gives you better results.
Also, it’s not mandatory to use the adhesive strip. If you are using the adhesive strip with your Roku express and after some time you want to remove it than the removable of the strip will not cause any problem.
Let’s remember some points about Roku express/ express +:-
- Both Roku express/ express+ comes with the standard IR remote.
- Both devices can use the infrared lights in order to transmit the key presses.
Now, let’s us move towards the guidelines of attaching your Roku express/ express + using the adhesive strip. So, for this see the below steps.
Steps for attaching your Roku express/ express + using adhesive strip
- First of all, make sure that front edge of the Roku express/express + is straight towards the side of the Roku remote.
- Always attach the adhesive strip to the top/bottom side of the Roku express.
- You must ensure that the adhesive strip is not attached to the front side of the Roku express/express +. If you attach this to the front end then it will affect the IR signal coming from the remote.
- Moreover, you will not place your Roku express/express + behind the TV or inside the cabinet.
These all are some of the easy and basic guidelines which you must follow before attaching your Roku express/express + using the adhesive strip. If you follow all the above steps carefully then you can easily attach your device using the adhesive strip.
Now, let us move towards the steps of removing the adhesive strip from the Roku express/express +.
Removing adhesive strips through roku.com/link
Removable of the adhesive strip from your Roku express/express + will not cause any rescue in your device. It is very simple and easy to do this. So, to perform this look at the below points:
- First of all, hold the Roku express/express +.
- Now, pull the adhesive strips sideways. Make sure that you will not pull the adhesive strip towards you.
- Finally, stretch the adhesive strip to at least 15 inches, slowly on the side.
This is all about the adhesive strip. For more information about this, just go to our website www.rokucom.link. In addition to this, you can also dial the Roku support toll-free number at any time for any kind of immediate help. The toll-free number is +1 8555313727. We provide support for www.roku.com/link account activation, Enter Roku code as well as setup Roku player. We provide 24/7 Roku technical support and services for all Roku issues.