Best way to activate channel after activating Roku.com/link account on Roku
Have you successfully activated your Roku.com/link account? Thinking about how to add channels on Roku, then this post will be helpful to you. In this post, you will get easy and the best way to adding channels on Roku. You watch 4000+ channels on Roku such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, Pandora, Facebook, YouTube and more.
Few channels require the subscription to add. Now you can add your favorite channels and TV shows on Roku.
• For adding channel on Roku you have to link with your Roku.com/link account
• In case, you don't know how to create an account on Roku, you can take help from at https://www.rokucom.link/
• After activating your Roku account, login account
• Now go to "HOME" button via your Roku remote
• Scroll up or down and go to Roku Channel Store.
• Enter the channels into the browser that you want to add on Roku channel list
• Select channel and press OK button to activate
• If the channel is free then you can easily activate it by selecting Add button
• If the channel is paid then you have to choose subscription for a channel, buy channel from entering your PIN account.
For additional knowledge and guidance, you should visit our website at http://www.rokucom.link/ or you may dial our toll-free number at +1 (844) 779-0333 for roku.com/link activation